Explore Mexico's Sacred Attraction on a Chichen Itza Mayan Ruins Tour
Towering pyramids. Mysterious temples. Ancient sports fields. Glimpse into the fascinating world of the Maya at the ruined city of Chichen Itza. Snap a selfie in front of the iconic Castillo pyramid, and dare to explore the dark recesses inside. Walk across a Mayan ball park where crowds watched athletes play for their lives - and see altars where human sacrifices were believed to be offered to the gods. From the Sacred Cenote to the astrological observatory, Chichen Itza's immense cultural significance cannot be overstated. It is truly a Wonder of the World.
Spark your imagination on a guided tour to this magicalarchaeological site. Discover the secrets behind the carved stones and cosmological symbols. Chichen Itza is about 180 kilometers west of Playa del Carmen. Along the way, you'll visit Ik Kil Eco-Archaeological Park for a swim inits legendary blue cenote.
For special guest rates on our Chichen Itza tour from Playa del Carmen, please contact our guest services team.
Chichen Itza Mayan Ruins Tour Includes:
- Private tour
- Round-trip transportation with driver guide
- Continental breakfast - yogurt, breads, juice
- On-board beverages - beer, water, juice, soda
- Entrance to Archaeological Zone
- Tour guide in Archaeological Zone
- Entrance to Ik Kil Eco-Archaeological Park
- Swimming in Ik Kil cenote
- Buffet lunch (without beverages)
- Guided visit to Valladolid